"Revenue grows on leads, fished from engagement and mined from profile information."
#1 Build a lead nurturing program
You just can't just willy-nilly wish a lead to nurture itself. It takes sustained publicity and patience. Your lead nurturing programs should include:
- Events and conference.
#2 Take advantage of direct mail
Direct mail is not on the wane, yet. However, being personal is the key here. Send customized
- (birthday/anniversary) postcards
- Conference invitations
- Coupon codes
- Discount schemes
- Referral benefits etc.
#3 Email Email Email
Again, with the help of email templates in your CRM platform, send (actionable) mailers. The scope is much larger (and better) than direct mail.
You can send
- Blog posts
- Press releases
- Customer success stories
- Product/Service tips and tricks
#4 Talk OTP (Over The Phone)
Despite the pervasive reach of social media, voice conversations still holds sway. Why?
Because it brings a human touch.
Brian Carrol from B2B lead generation has an excellent cold/warm call schedule.
|Credit:http://b2bleadblog.com | Click to enlarge ||
Learn more about lead management by CRMNEXT.Other Tips:
- Build a great first impression. Research about your prospect, find out what's troubling them/the industry and then talk about how your brand can help.
- Follow up with collateral which are informational/educational. Avoid sales jargons (remember,patience).
- People will lap up anything labelled FREE. Entice them with FREE trials with full features (recommended).
- Fast track them with acquisition campaigns taken over from free trials. This should include Call to Action(s).
- Even after they have signed up as customers, re-engage them with great after sale service, regular feedback surveys, sending new product releases.