At the end of the day, everyone has the same goal – to acquire customers and make sales.
|Ensuring optimal UX|
1. Streamlining the sales process
So, if your business employs a sales team, you should not be without sales force automation software. This is like having a thoroughbred racehorse without a jockey – you have a horse packed with amazing potential, but, without someone professional to keep it on track and steer it to the finish line, it will be slower, more distracted and therefore take longer to cross that line.
- 360 degree view of the customer
- Contact and diary management
- Account management
- Lead generation
- Clear sales pipeline visibility to manage opportunities
- Highlights blockages in the pipeline
- Fast and efficient quotes and orders
- Improved sales forecasting
- Reporting and analytics
- Attracting more profitable customers
- Encouraging more sales for high-margin products
- Better customer retention
4. Customer retention for higher profitability
- Building a customer database
- A record of the customers’ sales history, frequency of buying and buying habits
- Loyalty programmes
- Improved customer service (feedback and complaints/ compliments mechanisms)
- Direct communication (email, social media, text messages)
At the heart of your business are its products or services. Without a product that meets the customer's need, your business will suffer and is likely to fail.
CRM is very helpful in keeping track of trends and noticing which products sell well and which don’t. This enables you to improve existing products, drop ‘dead’ products and design new products that meet the customers’ needs mean more sales.
A business is a multi-faceted beast with cross-functioning departments that need to all be on the same page and talking the same language, from sales to marketing to procurement to customer service. In addition, competitors and external factors also exert pressure on a business and having a finger on the pulse is crucial. A well-placed CRM software can greatly enhance inter-departmental coordination in all these areas and sets up your business for success.