5 ways to improve customer services with effective CRM solutions:
- Activity management - ensure the CRM solution displays all open and closed activities related to a customer record like appointments, tasks, ToDo lists, etc. to enable quick tracking during interactions. In addition, alerts and escalations should be incorporated for unattended activities nearing their deadlines.
- Parameterized reports - enable users to view graphical representations of data pertaining to a single record to quickly assimilate the next best offer or identify bottlenecks.
- Multi-system integration - populate information through multi-system integration to ensure all users are on the same page and can collaboratively work towards providing solutions.
|Bucket report for feedback|
- SCRM - create company accounts across networks to ensure customers find it convenient to share their thoughts and complaints across geographies. Capture these conversations with social CRM tools to enable a quick turnaround time and improve customer perceptions.
- Website - ensure customers can register their displeasure or service requests through your official website with web capture forms that are automatically captured on the CRM software and assigned to specialists. Also, ensure clear visibility for relevant contact and toll free numbers on all webpages.
- Branches - ensure lower call volumes and shorter queues by implementing an effective CRM solution for all customer facing employees to enable access to a holistic customer view.
|Configuring a keyword search|
- Keywords - configure keywords to pinpoint and list conversations pertaining to your brand. Assign and track these important comments with customized tools to avoid customer churn.
- Profiles - study customer profiles from social networks to gain a clearer understanding of their preferences and build better rapport.
- Competitors - use keywords relating to your competitors for monitoring user generated content and improving business strategies. It is also critical to ensure competitors are not bad mouthing your products to generate a negative perception among your customers and trigger churn.
|SLAs for a specific category|
- Category-wise SLAs - ensure each case is automatically assigned an SLA on the basis of its category or similar criteria using the CRM software's customizable rules. Users should have clear visibility for these timelines to work efficiently and comply with internal and external regulations and timelines.
- User Help - display help tutorials for users on the basis of a cases' category to ensure clarity when communicating with customers.
- Escalations - create individual external and internal SLAs with their own set of assignment and escalation rules on the basis of their criticality.
|An approval record|
- Avoid embarrassing mistakes - incorporate a carefully designed approval process for cases belonging to a specific category where false commitments can set off a chain of negative feedback and subsequent churn. CRM solutions can automatically use a customized execution criteria based on a specific set of values for each scenario to assign records in a specific status code for approval by specialists or designated approvers.
- Publish approved solutions - create a centralized repository of solutions for frequent customer queries to shorten call time and provide consistent responses. Ensure only approved solutions are accessible to users by limiting the 'publish' option for appropriate senior employees.
- Additional details - interests, preferences, budget